SAA membership dues are charged on an academic-year basis with each new dues year commencing on 1 June. Also available are three-year memberships at a discount of ten percent.
Dues are graduated according to annual income.
In order to keep pace with inflation and maintain a balanced budget as membership needs change, the Trustees have approved a policy of modest increases to our dues structure and conference fee structures every third year, beginning June 1, 2019.
- For income below $15,000, dues are $27.50
- For income between $15,000 and $24,999, dues are $49.00
- For income between $25,000 and $39,999, dues are $65.50
- For income between $40,000 and $54,999, dues are $81.00
- For income between $55,000 and $69,999, dues are $93.00
- For income between $70,000 and $89,999, dues are $103.50
- For income between $90,000 and $114,999, dues are $120.00
- For income between $115,000 and $139,999, dues are $136.50
- For income $140,000 and above, dues are $163.50
The SAA recognizes that the COVID-19 pandemic is likely to significantly affect the financial situation of many of our members. If you find yourself in what we hope will be temporary financial distress, we invite you to join or renew your membership at the $0.00 level. Please choose “One-Year Membership” and then select “Temporary Zero-Level” for your dues option. Should your financial situation change, we would ask that you update your membership at that time at the appropriate level.
The dues structure is based on the American dollar; those paid in other currencies should make conversions as appropriate. Retirees should pay as best accords with their annual resources.
Membership registration on this site is by credit card. Those who wish to pay by check are welcome to do so by mailing:
Shakespeare Association of America
Department of English
University of Mississippi
C-128 Bondurant Hall
P.O. Box 1848
University, MS 38677-1848
Checks must be drawn on American banks and the member’s first and last name must appear on the check or an accompanying document.
To confirm membership status and date of expiration, members should log in by clicking the button on the left.