SAA members are entitled to:
- Register to attend the SAA Annual Meeting.
- Enroll in SAA seminars and workshops.
- Vote in officer elections.
- Propose panels, roundtables, seminars, and workshops for upcoming meetings.
- Apply to demonstrate projects among the SAA’s Digital Exhibits.
- Submit a paper for the NextGenPlen competition.
- Attend SAA’s webinars, workshops, and other virtual events.
- Receive discounts on books, journals, and databases (see below for details).
- Apply for the SAA/Huntington one-month residential fellowship at the Huntington Library.
- Apply for the SAA/Folger one-month residential fellowship at the Folger Shakespeare Library.
- Compete for the J. Leeds Barrol Dissertation Prize.
- Compete or nominate other SAA members for the SAA Innovative Article Award and the SAA Shakespeare Publics Award.
- Apply for travel grants to attend the Annual Meeting.
- Consult the SAA’s announcements, resources, and archives pages.
- Browse and search the SAA’s Membership Directory.
Members of the SAA are entitled to special discounts and exclusive offers on many Shakespeare-related books and journals. Log in to learn more.
- Taylor and Francis (20% discount)
- Oxford University Press (30% discount)
- Manchester University Press (30% discount)
- Medieval and Renaissance Drama in England (25% discount)
- Shakespeare Newsletter
- Shakespeare Studies (25% discount)
- Shakespeare Survey (30% discount on current and past issues)
- JSTOR (50% discount for an individual subscription)Enroll